Our valued client has an opportunity for a Commercial Account Manager to join their team!
Our client is rapidly growing their transportation team in South Edmonton. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a high performing environment!
- Providing customers with prompt service by providing advice, discussing customer concerns, including but not limited to walk-ins, emails, and phone calls
- Maintaining clients’ information in systems and spreadsheets
- Preparing documentation for insurers; issuing insurance certificates, binders and liability certificates
- Communicating with insurance companies and underwriters regarding policy changes, renewals, and new business
- Updating of insurance summaries to correspond with current change requests
- Keeping current with activities and workload
- No sales quota required, supporting role to the producer
- Follow branch workflows
- General Level 1 insurance license required
- Must have at least 1 year experience in personal lines insurance.
- Microsoft office 365 including Microsoft outlook experience required
- Experience with Epic an asset
- Experience in transportation industry is an asset
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, critical think and be detailed oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to be pro-active and work both independently and as a part of a team
- Positive and respectful attitude with both clients and co-workers
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
About the Company:
Our client is a leading insurance brokerage in Canada that looks out for your best interests, and benefits from unparalleled market access from the best insurance providers. This branch office believes honesty and integrity is at the foundation of everything they do. They work and play hard and are looking for a strong team member. They offer competitive wages based on skill and experience. They also offer opportunities for growth development and internal promotion.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Heidi Scott at 587-885-1852 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.